Re: OT: Cloud Computing is coming to ...

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Antonio Olivares
<olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It was a legitimate question, since I read somewhere that Ubuntu was using some kind of cloud service and how does one disable it.
>
> Is there some kind of guarantee that Fedora will not force one to store /home on a "Cloud server somewhare" since Ubuntu did something like that.  And each of the big guys is competing in this new market, I hope that such things don't happen over here.

Ubuntu didn't do that.  Still, no one can guarantee that Fedora won't
force you to eat boiled eggs one day.  You just kind of have to hope
that it doesn't, look for alternatives if it does one day, and go one
with your life.