Re: how to uninstall preload?

> From: Adalbert Prokop <adalbert.prokop@xxxxxx>
> To: Community support for Fedora users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:19:57 +0200
> Subject: Re: how to uninstall preload?

> The most convienient way would be
> su -c 'yum -y remove preload'
>
> A simple
>
> su -c "rpm -e preload"
>
> will also work.

Okay, but as I installed it with, yum, so I am guessing (but I don't
know if it is always true), I should use the first command you give,
that is,

su -c 'yum -y remove preload'

Oh, that's conceptual.

ok, so the command should be:

su -c 'yum remove preload'

and if while uninstallation it prompts for yes or know, we should
select yes, checking if the particular package may or may not be the
dependency for any other installed software??