Installation @core packages list

Good morning,
I need to double check that a fresh vps fedora installation have
installed only the @core packages.
Anybody can point me to the list of packages
installed by fedora for the @core packages group ?
The only relevant information I have been able to find is here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MinimalPlatform/PackageList but
that list as stated here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MinimalPlatform#How_To_Test is
a super-set of the @core group.

Is possible to check with yum that only the @core
group is installed?(or to list the packages
of the @core group ?)

The vps ended up with a 700+ mb of disk footprint after the
installation,so I'm wondering if effectively only the @core packages
are installed.

Thank you.

--