How to corrdinate linux-ntfs, samba, and windoes domains?

It seems to me when one sets up new ntfs partitions
under linux, the users/permissions are set to Everybody
(full permissions), root, and perhaps other users initially.

What I haven't been able to figure out here, is how one
can manage the ntfs ACLs on linux, and I am not even
sure if, on the same computer, the preferred way to set
ACLs on linux-based ntfs filesystems is done with a
a multi-boot windoes OS.

What is confusing is, what ACLs are used/seen by linux
based ntfs, can linux ntfs see windoes set ACLs, and
how is all of this coordinated with samba and windoes
domain controllers?  Since my samba is not the authoritative
domain server it should be using the windows authoritative
domain server on my private LAN to obtain the ACLs?
If the ACLs are obtained from the windoes domain servers,
how can these ACLs be applied on linux-based ntfs filesystems?

What I am trying to do is to synchronize all of my ntfs
filesystems with common ACLs (users/permissions) so
that my network shares will not be denied when properly set.

All of this came up, when I tried to setup a Filezilla server
on a windoes platform, with attempts to access the samba
ntfs shares which does not work; the ftp server sees only
the local filesystems, just not the network shares.