Re: Bind downloads

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Kevin J. Cummings <cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/16/2010 12:12 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Kevin J. Cummings
> <cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     On 07/15/2010 07:11 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
>     > This looks like you were at some site that had a 0 length file called
>     > 'bind' and when you clicked on it it downloaded... it uses the numbers
>     > each time you download it as a unique identifier, so you must have
>     > clicked on that thing 7 times.
>

> I don't believe  I ever downloaded a bind file...
>

>     Try deleting all verions of this file directly from your downloads
>     window.  I can't remember if that helps or not.
>

>     Delete them from the downloads window.

I did this and, as far as I can remember, it disappeared from Dolphin too. Next morning the 7 bind files were back, only in Dolphin, not on the list. I deleted them and got one more bind file today.

As I recall, if you right click on an entry in your download window, it
will give you a pop-up with the following selections:
(...)
       Copy Download Link
(...)

Interesting! Result: