SMS from laptop using wireless broadband modem

Hi

I am looking for information on SMS client for fedora 13 (gnome
desktop). I have a USB wireless broadband modem. It works well with
NetworkManager. I want to try SMS client (wammu), not luck, I can gen
the USB modem connected.

any one have sucessful experience on this?

The window version of the SMS client works well while the network is connected.

cheers

http://etvillage.blogspot.com/