Re: Autocorrection in OOo 3.1.1 and shortcut for navigating in Firefox when zoomed in

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Christofer C. Bell <christofer.c.bell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Marcel Rieux <m.z.rieux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But that's just me and, of course, I'm a troll. I mean, is there any logic in what I'm saying? Of course,  everybody knows if you don't pay, you shouldn't complain about flawed software whose bugs any idiot could identify at first sight. You shouldn't complain about no instructions being provided for uninstalling Nvidia drivers, and so on. You shouldn't complain.

The problem isn't that you complain, it's that you bitch.  If you'd like to stop being a troll, it's easy.  Go file your "complaints" as bugs in Bugzilla and stop bitching on fedora-users.

Sure! The day I believe that OOo developers never noticed the disappearance of the tab or, at least, that this fundamental function doesn't work, I'll file a bug report.

Meanwhile, if Red Hat wants to continue shipping its product with such an obvious bug, so be it. That's unless Red Hat is well aware of the bug and ships it with Fedora to entice users to use their commercial version. (Why is it that I believe this won't work?)

Please everybody, stop nagging me with filling reports on bugs that can't possibly have escaped developers attention: this problem is all over the net.

Excuse me for being frank but your answer isn't a proof of much cleverness. All others who have the same kind of answer, please refrain.