Re: The quietness of preupgrade

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did not criticize you.  I made observations that were critical of your
approach.

You *may* be right about "progress bars/dots" being of no value.  I only
observed that you chose to use sarcasm to debase a fellow poster in your
attempt to prove your assertion .  I merely pointed out that in many
cases that turns people off and they may summarily dismiss what you have
to say.

I also find it "interesting" (some may term it hypocritical) that you've
chosen to conclude with "This is the end of our conversation" and take
issue with poc's "We're done here".

Ed. sweetheart (you want to take exception with that?), wake up from your dream.  Google on "Bishop Berkeley" or "Bishop Berkeley + Lewis Carroll."

You'll find much more that's interesting than I can dream up.

Mind your step, though.  I ain't stupid.

Robert.