k3b, wodim, or what?

I sometimes backup some data files to dual layer DVD using
k3b. On fedora 13, I notice that k3b seems to try and use wodim
by default to do this. On previous versions it used growisofs.

After burning a few coasters and doing much google searching,
I finally noticed the option in the burn dialog for selecting
the app to use, told it to use growisofs, and it burned the
dual layer DVD with no problem using the same media wodim always
failed on after writing about 1 gig.

So, if I should report this as a bug, what should it be
a bug against? K3b or wodim? Is wodim supposed to be
able to write dual layer DVDs?