USB Printer Problem (still...)

I haven’t made any progress on getting my Xerox 6130 printer to work with F13.  It’s a fully updated F13 system on a Dell Dimension Desktop.  The device manager see the Xerox printer on one of the usb ports and Fedora seems to have a driver for the printer, but the Add Printer process does not seem to recognize that the printer is there.

Is there any way to determine the correct URI for the printer on the usb port?  If so, I could manually configure the printer.

The device manager does not give the URI for the thing, but it does see it as a Xerox 6130N printer.

Thanks in advance

Herb