Re: Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 13:02:37 +0300,
  Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Who are those mythical creatures that don't know about "reply to all"?
> I keep hearing about them, but as far as I know everybody that knows
> how to send email knows to send mail to more than one recipient, which
> requires knowledge of "reply to all". No?

If you read this thread there are posts that strong suggest that some of the
respondents in this thread either don't know about reply to all or refuse
to use it.

I have seen people ask about this on other lists (not related to Fedora)
where I don't do reply munging. Some people really expect reply to sender
to reply to the list.