Re: Bug in mailing lists; unfriendly to non-subscribers

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Tom H <tomh0665@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No. I am saying that if you are not willing to subscribe, you are not,
> AFAIC, part of the community.

So if somebody is participating in IRC, filing and solving bugs,
maintaining packages, testing packages... but doesn't subscribe to
each Fedora mailing list when he want to send some mail... that person
is not part of the community? Thanks for letting me know I'm not part
of the community, I was under the wrong impression.

Moreover, you don't have to be part of whatever you call the community
to contribute to it.

--
Felipe Contreras