Re: How to easily create GUI app (for non-programmers)?

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for ways of creating simple apps and I'm not a coder. I
> saw fer projects that could help me do this but would really like to
> hear you if you have done something with some of them or if you have
> better suggestion.
[snip]

There are many, but their ease depends on what you consider to be
"coding".  All of the prettier ones require that you at least know how
to pull in a library. You can get some rather quick results with
Java/Swing, KDevelop and the Glade tools. The tutorials on Swing, for
example, let you create a stub application where you can just plug in
your own code. Same with KDevelop. It has a tutorial that goes through
creating a "Hello, World" app and other examples with the standard
widgets. You can also try tcl/tk, but that interface looks dated.