Re: Linux Games for Kids

On 07/01/2010 11:05 AM, Jim wrote:
Can anyone give me some advice for game for kids ages 4-8 ?
I have to build up a computer for kids to use at. 4-8. What is on the
Fedora Repo's.

Perhaps my 4 year old is not typical, but he loves playing things like bzflag, frozen-bubble, supertuxkart, tuxracer, AlienArena, AlienBlaster, Battle Tanks, etc.

Online he plays things at pbskids.org, and nick.com

No, he's not very good at the shooting games, but he knows he's getting creamed, and is trying to get better. He can't read yet, but can now recognize buttons to 'Start' and 'Quit' in most new games he tries. He even knows to try the 'escape' key if he gets stuck before calling for help.

--
Chris Kloiber