Re: Flash videos not playing in Fedora 11 firefox browser

On 06/30/2010 10:59 AM, ranjan sundar wrote:
> Hello all,
> I tried to download flashplayer for linux from adobe website and
> downloaded this zip file. i extracted it and found that it contained
> only 1 file with .so extension (shared object).
> initially i read some forum posts where they told me to copy this file
> to some plugins directory. i did paste this file into the mentioned
> folders. But none of these steps worked. im still unable to find a step
> by step approach to get flash vidoes working properly in browsers on
> linux. Are there actually any step by step approach ???
> ive exhausted all my energy to get flash videos get working in my
> firefox/opera browser in my Fedora 11 linux.
> Any help is really appreciated !!!
> Thanks
> jan

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash

Also, please note that Fedora 11 is end-of-life and will not be seeing
new security or bugfix updates, ever. You should upgrade to Fedora 12 or
Fedora 13 at your earliest opportunity.

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761