Re: toolbar weather applet

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Mike Wright <mike.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't have a startup option under preferences and looked all through
> the offered menus without finding it.  ???

mm, I see now you use fedora 10, right? Do you have something related
to 'sessions' in system -> preferences? like 'session manager' or
something like that. I vaguely remember that it had another name, but
it should do the same, it starts things up when you login. The cli for
it is 'gnome-session-properties' in f13, I suppose it will be the same
in f10.

> By the way, you have a very interesting name.

I'll take that as a compliment ;)

--
natxo