Re: Sendmail: How does one blacklist annoying spammers?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:24:09 -0700
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

> But... at what cost?
>
> You want google hold your messages and do whatever
> they deem fit with it?

Why shucks! Their company slogan is "Don't be evil",
surely we can trust them (or was it "To Serve Man", I forget).
And now they'll hold all your voicemail for you for free
with the new google voice service, and track your
position for free by following your android phone,
and backup all your files for free through your unsecured
wi-fi access point. Golly! How could anyone be
paranoid about such a wonderful company...
(Anyone remember the movie "The President's Analyst" :-)