F13 - installation problem (Anaconda + Display)

Hi all.

I'm trying to install Fedora 13 on a Sony Vaio VPCF11C5E (F-series)
and I'm incurring in the following 2 problems

1. If I try to customize the partitioning layout, I get a python error
and the suggestion to file a bug. I just applied for an account to
bugzilla.redhat.com and I might try to reproduce the bug once I have
access to bugzilla. In the meanwhile, since I'm installing on a SSD,
I'm curious to know if somebody else had the same problem with this
type of hard drives.

2. More serious: the screen resolution used is wrong and as a result I
can see only a portion of the screen content, which creates
difficulties both at installation time, when one wants to click on the
"forward" button :), and during "normal" usafe.
After installation I tried to install the nvidia drivers from RPM
fusion, resulting in a not anymore functioning system (the boot
process gets till when the fedora logo gets "filled up" and than hangs
there forever)
The graphic card is a Nvidia geforce 330M.
Specifying the parameter "resolution=1920x1080" at boot time didn't help.
Any ideas how to proceed?

Fede