Re: Help with a printer

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:27 AM, JD <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 06/22/2010 04:56 AM, Tim Waugh was caught red-handed while writing::
> I'm flattered that you think I am able to diagnose this problem given
> the slight information you have provided, fix it, and provide an update
> all within a week. :-)
>
> Unfortunately I don't know what your original problem was.
>
> Tim.
> */

Well, you are a bit of a latecomer to this thread.
That's OK.
The updates fixed the problem.

Tim Waugh is the maintainer of the package that you were having an issue with.  He's indicating that he doesn't know what your problem was and he didn't fix anything.  Had your issue actually been addressed by a developer providing a software fix for your problem, it would been provided by Tim.

--
Chris