Re: Klipper search box doesn't disappear

On 06/17/2010 07:07 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> So, neither you nor Ed Grashko have the problem with Fedora 13. Rex
> Dieter doesn't say which version he's using. (I use F12).
>
> I suppose, after a search, I'll use CTRL + V to paste until I upgrade
> to Fedora 13. Since Ed says he doesn't have the problem with F11, the
> problem is definitely not widespread.
FWIW, I resurrected an F12 system and fully updated it....about 1GB of
download...and tested.  No problem for me.

Starting to wonder if the problem you are seeing is related to your
video hardware.  A long time ago I did have an issue where  areas of the
screen didn't clear.  But, was random and not consistently repeatable.

--
Question: Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed or
help speed the change by breaking them? 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段