F13: icons of files/links are wrong

Hi all,

Problem: on F13 icons for links and files are wrong.

I did a fresh install of F13 x86_64 and updated it. I copied back some
links that I had on my F12 Desktop. Links are URL's dragged from the
Firefox address bar to the Desktop. The problem is that the icon for the
links is a blank sheet of paper. For example the "Link to foo" on the
Desktop (which is ~/Desktop/foo.desktop) has the following contents:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Link to foo
Type=Link
URL=http://www.foobar.org
Icon=gnome-fs-bookmark

There is no icon with the name "gnome-fs-bookmark" in /usr/share/icons

The same applies to other files on the Desktop or when browsing the
filesystem with Nautilus. I right click on the Desktop and select
"Create Document" -> "Empty File" and call it foo.txt and put some text
in it then save and exit. While I would expect a text icon it actually
also has a blank sheet of paper icon.

Even stranger, when I right click on foo.txt and select "Properties" it
actually shows a text icon (sheet of white paper with black lines on
them). But it does not show that icon on the Desktop.

Anyone know what is wrong here and how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Patrick