Re: Amazing problem of /boot AND how to download videos

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 20:58 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> I think I would also make the point that it isn't a good idea to
> starting adding additional questions/issues into an existing thread.
> I feel it would have been better to start a new message/thread with
> "How to download videos" as the Subject.

Likewise with the "disabling CTRL-ALT-DEL" issue.  Someone's bound to
already have the answer to that one, but I'm only making educated
guesses about it, and they might not read this thread because the
subject line didn't interest them.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686