Requested classes

From: 	Ian MacGregor <ardchoille42@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 	Fedora Classroom List <classroom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 	Requested classes
Date: 	Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:57:58 -0700

Greetings,
 My name is Ian MacGregor and I am the wiki tender for the Fedora
Classroom.

Currently, there is a list of requested classes at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#Suggest_a_class

Knowing that there is likely a large number of folks in our community
who possess the skills listed in that section of the classroom page, I
am seeking knowledgeable individuals who are able and willing to teach
one or more classes. Please look over the requested class list and see
if there is a chance that you could help increase the knowledge of
others by giving a class. the Fedora community is second to none, in my
opinion, because of great folks like you who give when others are in
need.

Fedora classroom information:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

Teaching a class:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#Teaching_a_class

Thank you and I look forward to attending your classes!

--
Regards,
Rev. Dr. Ian MacGregor