Re: Another funny update?

On 06/14/2010 06:29 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 19:13:59 -0400,
>    Marcel Rieux<m.z.rieux@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
> For this issue you are really complaining to the wrong people. kmod-nvidia
> is from their repository. If lack of an updated kmod-nvidia update needs
> to block a kernel update, it needs to be handled in that repo.

Some might argue that those who might be blamed by the unenlightened
should do something to keep people from crashing their new systems and
not knowing why or how to work around it.

While you are correct in what you say, at the end of the day, really
doesn't matter.  Gonna have a lot of people angry and blaming Fedora.

But, if you want to take your customer service cues from British
Petroleum, far be it from me, ...

:)

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)