Re: Unexplained temporary freezes in Thunderbird Fedora 13

On 06/14/2010 01:56 PM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Thanks Steve,
> but this is currently and has been off forever.
> I also can look at the add-ons. I only have Enigmail (for GNUPG),
> AdblockPlus, Remove duplicates, and English dictionary. I also have
> Thunderbrowse turned on (I thought I had it disabled), but I uninstalled
> it. I don't think that any of these are the culprit. As I did mentioned
> before while selecting a new message, if it is signed, it can take some
> time, but that is a known issue that I choose to live with.  All of
> these addons have been installed prior to upgrading to Fedora 13

 From my experience with Firefox, perhaps one of the plugins is using
Java and that's the problem?

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)