Re: FC13 as a VM

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:37:31 -0500
Dale J. Chatham wrote:

> Thus, I don't think VNC is going to work for me unless
> I'm happy with the display packets going halfway across the US and back
> to get from the virtual machine to the host machine.

The native console uses VNC as well, but has a somewhat more
crippled mouse, so the native console won't work any better
with high latency than a separate vncserver would work.

For high latency, I use freenx-server and the nxclient from
nomachine.com. I'm often amazed at how well NX works over
a high latency connection.