Re: battery botched f11 to f12 upgrade (macppc-ibookG4)

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:30:10 +0900,
  Joel Rees <joel.rees@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:41:24 -0700
> stan <gryt2@xxxxx> wrote:
>
> > yum-complete-transaction
>
> That was the one I probably wanted to try. I suppose it's too late now, I've run yum update and yum clean all.

It's not too late. It may be moot though. yum-complete-transaction can handle
having updates inbetween when the transaction failed and when you run it.
It won't downgrade things and will get rid of stuff that was supposed to
get removed if it hasn't been already.