Re: RPMs in FC13 with wrong or missing release

Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> I filed a bug report against evolution-remove-duplicates in the Fedora
> bugzilla.  But maybe it should be in the Evolution Bugzilla.  Who*is*
> responsible for this?

Package maintenance (read the RPM itself) is the distribution's
responsibility (read Fedora).

Software maintenance (read Evolution itself) is the author's
responsibility (read Gnome).

As to your original post, there is no problem, as stated by several
individuals.