RE: Chromium by default?

>> I use both Firefox and
>> Chromium, but it looks like most people would like to have just one.

I use both sometimes @ the same time. If someone wants to "log in and
check [insert account here]" on my system I open them another browser,
usually Chrome, so I don't have to log out of mine.  I want both.  But
in regard to being the "default" browser in the distribution's installed
package set...Firefox hands down.  Chrome is fast(yay?), but Firefox has
the mature reputation, userbase, tools, etc.  Many people also may have
automated processes that rely on firefox (such as printing HTML reports
for management from the CLI using a FF extension)...we don't want
something to break just because someone liked Chrome over Firefox.

I figure if you want something else, install it. If you want thousands
of new desktop systems to have it by default, use kickstart.