Re: netinst images: What's the point?

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 31/05/10 22:52, Richard Shaw wrote:
>> Ok, I think I know what the point is, but there is little
>> documentation for these specific files and I can't figure out how to
>> get them to work correctly.
>>

> Do you mean the netinstall.iso ?

Yes, sorry, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

To reply to Joseph, I didn't notice they were the same, or rather
there is a boot.iso on the DVD? I didn't see it in the mirror[1] I was
using.

I'm not sure what's wrong, I just know it never asks me to initialize
a network connection unless I specify "askmethod", then it does it in
the non-graphical part of the setup.

Richard

[1] http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/13/Fedora/i386/iso/