Re: preupgrade: not enough space again

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 5:24 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> I do have, so I continued; and then after finally
>>> downloading all the packages (much time) and rebooting it apparently
>>> couldn't find the driver for my network card. Bother.
>
> What network card?

The one on my motherboard. Lspci tells me it's a Broadcom BCM57780. I
just installed an old D-Link 10/100 card that I had handy and
everything worked out. Now I'm running F13 and my network is back on
the BCM57780 with no apparent trouble. Thanks, everyone, for all the
suggestions.

I would eventually like to increase the size of my boot partition so
this doesn't bite me again. But right now I need to relinquish the
machine to my wife, who's been chomping at the bit to get back on her
blog...

-Alan