Re: F13 installation: successful with small problem and larger one.

On Sun, 30 May 2010 17:31:47 -0400
fred smith wrote:

> I'm stumped, anyone got any sage adivce for me?

If selinux is enabled, it wants its mysterious labeling
on /home, and if you create /home later, it may need
fixes to make selinux happy. You could temporarily disable
selinux and see if problems go away (of course if
selinux is already disabled, I'm out of ideas :-).