Re: A question about yum.

On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 09:31 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> This thread lives again! Here's my favorite from a
> previous useless error thread:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-list/2007-April/msg03494.html

There was this brilliant command on the Amiga, called "why."  After some
program had just turned its toes up and left you with an error message
that, probably, only the original programmer would understand, you could
type in "why" and be given a much more human description of the last
error.  It beats me why other systems didn't do something similar.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.