Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 17:21:48 +0930
From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A question about yum
To: Community support for Fedora users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 23:37 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> It may actually be a duplicate mail.

Possibly, but the have different message IDs and dates, and other
headers.  If the original poster didn't resend, my guess would be Yahoo
mail (his service) not managing being greylisted, by this list, very
well.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored.  I
read messages from the public lists.

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers