Re: [URGENT] Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law School Research Fellow

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 18:02 +0800, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
> Dear Christopher,
>
> I have sent countless emails to many governmental, non-governmental and
> international organizations in the world with the subject "Plea for
> Medical Help/Assistance". But surprisingly I get very few replies.

This is too rich for words. Doesn't it occur to you that the lack of
replies means there's something wrong with your communications strategy?
No need to answer. This thread started off-topic and heading further in
that direction with every new message.

> Maybe
> the replies have been deleted or the emails I sent have been deleted.
>
> EDIT: I overheard my neighbours claiming to have passwords/access to my
> email accounts.

So we should assume these absurd emails are actually being sent by your
neighbours. Better ignore them in that case.

poc