Re: Sophos Anti Virus

jdow said
> I rather like to trade the flip-flops for
> the holey socks and worn out boots
> for that little bit extra warmth if I'm
> going to hike a mile or two.

The analogy kind of breaks down since I would prefer a pair of worn out boots to even a brand new one for a long hike. I'm sitting at 1800m altitude getting ready for a hike to 2469m on the 17th. And my boots are brand new...

More seriously, my main reason for running AntiVirus software is that it would be very bad for my professional image if I passed on a virus. Any nastiness coming in should stop here.

--
birger