Rhythmbox Equalizer is it Working ?

I installed the equalizer and the plugin is working great with sound,
but to the irony i'm not able to quit Rhythmbox with the plugin enabled.
I have also filed a bug report against this behavior, but will like the
user vote and reponse on the issue.
Please install the plugin available in the Fedora Repo and get the bug
updated or simply reply back.

#yum install rhythmbox-equalizer

--
Saurabh Sharma