From: Bernard Lheureux <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Community support for Fedora users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 4 May, 2010 8:00:13 PM
Subject: Re: X-Win32

On 05/04/2010 05:15 PM, Siavoush Dastmalchi wrote:
Dear List,

I am trying to X-window from my PC to a Fedora core V5 Linux system, but so far no luck. I am using X-Win32 software and it is working fine for doing X-session to another Linux system which is in other country. I can also establish X-window to a SGI Unix system that I have. The configuration of X-Win32 to the SGI machine and the other Linux box (the one in an other country) is the same as that for the Linux machine that I am not able to X-Window. I am assuming that there is something in the latter Linux machine that need to be set or fixed in order to make it possible to do x-session. I will appreciate it if you help me out with this.

Cheers, Siavoush

If you try it by SSH, ensure that your SSH Daemon on your local linux machine is forwarding th X11, to check this, have a look to you /etc/ssh/sshd.conf and check the value of "X11Forwarding" that must be set to yes, then if you did any change to this file, restart sshd by "service sshd restart"
And this should be ok...

  M$-Internet Exploder est le cancer de l'Internet, voyez pourquoi ici: