X-Win32

Dear List,

I am trying to X-window from my PC to a Fedora core V5 Linux system, but so far no luck. I am using X-Win32 software and it is working fine for doing X-session to another Linux system which is in other country. I can also establish X-window to a SGI Unix system that I have. The configuration of X-Win32 to the SGI machine and the other Linux box (the one in an other country) is the same as that for the Linux machine that I am not able to X-Window. I am assuming that there is something in the latter Linux machine that need to be set or fixed in order to make it possible to do x-session. I will appreciate it if you help me out with this.

Cheers, Siavoush