Re: Help w. R & texlive install

Hi Gene,

This is not a solution to your question, but you could file a bugzilla
request to update texlive. Fedora maintainers are fabulous about fixing
and updating things usually.

One quick alternative for you is to drag in the TeXlive and then
recompile and reinstall TeXlive 2009. But the RFE would perhaps be best
and help several others at the same time by giving them an updated
TeXlive system.

Of course, you could download the binary directly from the R website
also.

Best wishes,
Ranjan