Re: firefox

> >> I don't have any memory problems with
> Firefox.  I am also uninterested
> >> in switching to a proprietary browser.  I
> have Chromium running on my
> >> system to evaluate progress.
> >>
> >   Whatever works for you ... chromium
> has some problems however so not a
> > good test of google-chrome
>
> Chromium is upstream for Google Chrome.  So it is only
> a snapshot of
> development that determines whether one has a problem the
> other does
> not.  Chrome also has a very unacceptable EULA.
> I am sure most users
> just clicked through that without thinking about it
> however.
>
> Rahul
>
> --

I confirm what you post.  There's a EULA that one has to accept :(, We need to read carefully between the lines and the fine print too.  Sadly even though there was HTML 5 introduced, the use of flash and other properietary crap is very hard to remove, that and Microsoft Silverlight needed to play videos on certain websites.  Maybe one day ...
Well not going to be soon though :(

Regards,

Antonio