Re: F12 Bug 540584 recrudesces -- Update

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:58:53 +0000, I Beartooth wrote:
	[....]
> 	Yesterday having been a large occasion here, I have not yet tried
> to ssh into a machine behind the switch from one not behind it. Even
> before that, I want to make sure all machines still work normally when
> not behind the switch. [....]

	I've now established that all three machines run fine while out
from behind the KVM switch, as expected.

	Next I'll try rebooting them all, while back behind it, and check
ssh into each from a laptop on the same LAN but not behind the switch. I'm
betting, on the assumption that this is indeed a recrudescence of the same
bug, that that much will work.

	Last time I did not think to try killing X and restarting it,
though someone else did; I will now, if I can. In fact, I'll have to guess
at a way to kill X via ssh -- maybe command init 3?