Re: FPL steps down: what's the real story?

On 04/08/2010 05:21 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 04/08/2010 02:29 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Rahul Sundaram  wrote:
>>
>>     On 04/06/2010 02:39 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
>>
>>     > Meanwhile, back on the farm, Mark Shuttleworth pays his
>>     developers and
>>     > doesn't get a cent back... for now.
>>
>>     Far from true.  You need to check your facts.
>>

>> Oops! I missed this one. I received this message from Rahul and his
>> email address appeared for reply. So, I thought it hadn't been posted
>> to the group. So, here is what we came up to. I hope he will agree.
>>
> I strongly disagree with you emailing me offlist and then taking parts
> of the conversation and posting in a public list.  That is hardly good
> etiquette.  Setting that aside,

IMHO nobody should set that aside.  They should use that as a indication
of the character of the OP and simply ignore any thing he has to say.

Also, IMHO, there is no upside in attempting to engage the OP in
intellectual discourse.  The best thing to do is to make no response to
any new postings.