Re: USB Bluetooth Recommendations

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:53:32 -0400
Fedora User wrote:

> Fedora 12
> Application=Connect mobile  phone to laptop.
>
> Any suggestions on what is known to work would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

I've got a little old D-Link DBT-120 adapter that worked
(in some sense of the word) the last time I tried it.

My problems with "working" were related to trying to setup
a permanent connection to a bluetooth keyboard which was
hopelessly broken at the time I tried, but I could manually connect
with enough poking and prodding everytime I logged in (rendering
the wireless keyboard for use on the other side of the
room useless since I had to get up and walk over to the
computer to get it connected every time I wanted to use
it :-).