Re: How to Update Firefox with Fedora 12 and use Firefox's "Check for Updates"?

On 31/03/2010 15:26, Michael Thompson wrote:
> On 31/03/10 15:23, Michael Bullington wrote:
>> To whom it shall concern,
>>
>> I am very angry that I am unable to update Firefox manually using
>> Firefox because the "Check for Updates" menu option from Firefox is
>> dimmed out.
>>
>> The information from Mozilla states I need to have sufficient access
>> authority to be able to "Check for Updates".
>>
>> How can I do this with Fedora 12?
>>
>> I feel I should have the ability to start Firefox and be able to
>> "Check for Updates" as I please and *_/NOT WHAT SOMEBODY AT RED HAT OR
>> FEDORA WANTS ME TO DO THINGS!/_*

Sorry but this kind of post doesn't deserve a helpful reply. Please
respect members of this list which include users and developers. Can I
just point out your rudeness in regard to an OS you are using for free
and a browser you are using for free. I hope you re-word your question
and thus seek the answer you are looking for