What is /usr/share/locale?

	I have an ASUS EeePC 701 (the earliest smallest slowest, afaik),
currently running Omega (Fedora for netbooks). I'm looking to remove
everything I can, to make space for my own stuff. (I've long since added
a memory card.)

	"locale" in other apps seems often to mean languages -- many,
many languages. I will use only English on this machine, when I use it at
all. (It's too small for my old eyes and very large arthritic hands; I'll
replace it when I can afford to.)

	If "locale" does mean languages, meseems I ought to be able to do
a lot of removing. How do I best do that?