Re: Evolution and GPG signing?

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 18:39 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
>> Well guys, the mystery has resolved itself with the only action by me
>> being an update at the TB end
>
> Ahh, the old "not using the latest version" trick.
>
> poc

Yeah, well I am using somewhat newer than current released version
anyway! - the released version (current) has known problems and I have
been using the 3.1b nightlies for quite some time - I am fairly sure
that the released version will suffer from the same problems that I
have been seeing, but maybe someone could test (?) - so now with the
latest non-released 3.1 things have improved - but there is still the
problem when forwarding as attachment - and it would be nice to know
if this is seen in the current release as well as in the cutting edge?
 It is not too long before 3.1 gets released so I guess it is on the
final phase of cleaning up code before it goes out the door.

Of course there is also 3.2a but that is beyond cutting edge and into
the bleeding edge regime!

Mike

--
mike c