firefox profile synchronized w. unison cannot save anything

I have 3 PCs running Hardy, Karmic, and Fedora 12, with Firefox on each
of them: v. 3.0.18 on Hardy and v. 3.5.8 on both Karmic and Fedora.

I created "shared" profile on each system and synchronize them using
Unison. Ubuntu 8.04 is a base system for synchronization.

The synchronization itself works just fine on all 3 systems.  No problems
what's ever on either of Ubuntu's.

In Fedora however I'm having a problem. While using "shared" profile I
can save neither a web page nor a download (unless I use some of add-on'
as described below).

If either Save Page As... or Save Link As... menu items are selected the
requests are simply ignored with no response from FF. However using
Download Them All ad-on does the job. Equally Scrapbook add-on allows me
to save/capture pages.

The default profile works as expected.

I thought SELinux is on the way but disabling it (for a test sake) did
not changed things. All permissions in "shared" profile directory to me
look OK.

I'm new to Fedora and cannot figure it out myself, need you help, folks.

Thanks.