Re: "No more mirrors are available" popup box

Am 18.03.2010 14:10, schrieb Gregory Hosler:

Hi!

> I have a local repository configured in my yum repos, so this applet/deamon/cron
> job is not finding any mirrors (which it shouldn't even be looking for, in this
> case).
>
> The window icon is the same as the [System] -> [Administration] -> [Add/Remove
> Software] icon.
>
> Any suggestions as to how to turn this off?

First try to run "yum update" on the comman line - the messages it shows
might help to find the reason for the behaviour.

Anoter idea: run "yum clean all" to clean packages stored in local cache
as well as downloaded metadata. On the next start yum will download them
again. This helped me sometimes when yum behaved strage.

--
bye
Adalbert

In the long run, every program becomes rococco, and then rubble.
		-- Alan Perlis