Packagekit 0.5.7 and update type

Starting with PackageKit 0.5.7, all updates display the same orange icon
for update type. Instead of red for security, green for update, or the
bug for bugfix, they're all the same. Is this a bug? (searched bugzilla,
no matches) or are my systems (all that have PK 0.5.7) wacked?

It could be an API difference with gnome-packagekit, but I've searched
through its bugs, too, and didn't find anything of value.

Michael